This is a set it and forget it kind of meal. I threw this together last night and let it cook in the crockpot while we slept so I could send it to work with my husband this morning. He just texted me saying that 3/4 of it was gone before 11:00. It must be good stuff! I love one-pot meals. The less fuss the better….
Here is a recipe to print!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 cups onion chopped
- 2 14.5 oz cans pinto beans
- 1 14.5 oz can of light red kidney beans
- 1 15¼ oz can of whole kernel corn - drained
- 1 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 14.5 oz can tomatoes w/chilies
- 1 14.5 oz can Mexican style stewed tomatoes
- 2 4.5 oz cans of diced green chilies
- ½ cup sliced green olives (optional)
- 1 4.6 oz can sliced black olives - drained (optional)
- 1 package of ranch dressing mix
- 1 package of your favorite taco seasoning mix
- Brown meat and onion in skillet. Drain. Spoon meat into large crockpot .
- Add all other ingredients and stir well. Cook on low for 8 hours.
- You can serve with tortilla chips and top with sour cream and cheese if you like.